Based in Moreton-in-Marsh from where we cover the whole of the North Cotswolds and surrounding countryside. We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and The Property Ombudsman and are subject to their rigorous regulation.
We pride ourselves in offering unrivalled service levels to all of our clients, making sure we go the extra mile at every opportunity. The key for us at Hayman-Joyce is to ensure your expectations are exceeded every step of the way and in exchange we hope you will recommend us to all of your friends in the Cotswolds.
We run a state of the art software system, which allows us to keep in touch with thousands of potential buyers looking to buy in the Cotswolds.
We invest heavily in our online advertising which brings us buyers from all over the world.
The largest proportion of our potential buyers are local buyers, this is why it is imperative to choose a local agent who is ‘under the skin’ of the local market who will create sales where others can’t.
Some of the skills and measures we use to ensure we achieve you the very best price are as follows:
- Our skilled, highly trained and coached, experienced team members
- Multi-award winning team who are proven to be at the top of their profession
- London Marketing through our Mayfair office
- Bespoke advise on maximising the sale price of your home
- Professional photography and floor plans
- Prominent window displays
- Monthly advertising in Cotswold Life magazine
- Free editorial coverage in local and national press
- Online advertising on OnTheMarket.com and rightmove.com
- Our unique haymanjoyce.co.uk website
- Social media: Instagram, facebook, linkedin
- Accompanied viewings with our experienced negotiators - no viewing staff or sub-contracted show over staff
- Continuous communication, feedback and support
- Multi-channel communications – phone, mail, email, text message and Whatsapp
- Most importantly this is what our clients think
If you are considering selling or you would like an valuation of your home please call us on 01608 651188, contact us or “book a valuation” via the link at the top of the page.