Our sales departments are based in our Broadway and Moreton-in-Marsh offices from where we cover the whole of the North Cotswolds and surrounding countryside. We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Surveyors Property Ombudsman and are subject to their rigorous regulation.
Our sales team in Broadway is run by Charlie Comber and in Moreton-in-Marsh by Tom Hayman-Joyce.
We pride ourselves in offering unrivalled service levels to all of our clients, making sure we go the extra mile at every opportunity. The key for us at Hayman-Joyce is to ensure your expectations are exceeded every step of the way and in exchange we hope you will recommend us to all of your friends in the Cotswolds.
We run a state of the art software system, which links our offices in real time live every second of the day. We run one single buyer database, which ensures that whether a buyer registers in either of our offices they will be matched to any property Hayman-Joyce is marketing. This also enables each office to keep fully up to date with all of the properties we have available across the firm.
We invest heavily in our online advertising which brings us buyers from all over the world. You will see from the graph where our buyers came from in 2014:
The largest percentage is local buyers which is why it is imperative to choose a local agent who is ‘under the skin’ of the local market and has an intimate knowledge of area.
We are striving to improve our service levels to sellers and buyers by investing in the business, the offices and most importantly our people.
There are many aspects we employ to ensure we find you the right buyer at the best possible price, who is able to proceed to completion. These include:
- Our skilled and highly trained team members
- London Marketing through our Mayfair office
- Professional photography and floor plans
- Prominent window displays and offices
- Weekly advertising in the Cotswold Journal and other local press
- Monthly advertising in Cotswold Life magazine
- Free editorial coverage in local and national press
- Online advertising on OnTheMarket.com and rightmove.com
- Our unique haymanjoyce.co.uk website
- Social media: facebook, linkedin, twitter, YouTube
- Accompanied viewings
- Continuous communication, feedback and support
- Most importantly this is what our clients think
If you are thinking of selling or if you would like us to meet to discuss the above in more detail please contact us.