Hayman-Joyce is what used to be described as a ‘general practice’ firm – one which does not just sell houses but deals with all aspects of property.
The valuation and professional work is handled by Jasper Feilding, assisted on the commercial side by James Hayman-Joyce. Jasper has been practicing since the mid-1970s and qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 1979.
The professional department handles:
- Advice on / and negotiation of rent reviews for all types of commercial property
- Management of commercial property
- Commercial leases and advice for landlords and tenants
- Valuations of residential, commercial and agricultural property for all purposes, including probate, matrimonial and Inheritance Tax.
- Planning and development appraisals
- Capital Gains Tax base date valuations. CGT is charged on the gain in the value of the property since 1982 and if property has been owned from before that date a back-dated 1982 valuation is required
- We hold records of all sales over the last 45 years, and we are therefore able to use these as comparables to carry out these specialised back-dated valuations.
- Membership of professional bodies gives our clients confidence in our abilities and security of their funds, which are always held in a separate Client Account monitored and regulated by RICS.
- All formal Red book property valuations are carried out by Jasper Feilding who is a RICS Registered Valuer.
- The firm carries a Professional Indemnity Insurance policy.