End of Terrace House
Sevenhampton Manor, Sevenhampton, Gloucestershire, GL54
Guide Price £435,000
2 bedroom End of Terrace House for sale: Sevenhampton Manor, Sevenhampton, Gloucestershire, GL54
Guide Price £435,000
- Originally forming part of Sevenhampton Manor
- Entrance hall with cloakroom off
- High ceilinged bright sitting room and split level kitchen/family/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite loo
- Period Cotswold stone outbuildings, double garage and external granary steps to the loft room above
- West facing gardens and paved terrace to the front
- Garden and paved area behind the house
A HANDSOME GRADE II LISTED ATTACHED COTSWOLD STONE HOUSE AND OUTBUILDINGS.
Entrance hall with cloakroom off, sitting room, family room, dining room and kitchen.
Bedroom one with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and bedroom two with cloakroom.
Double garage and parking.
Originally forming part of Sevenhampton Manor is this handsome two bedroom house
Entrance hall with cloakroom off, and stairs to the first floor
High ceilinged bright sitting room with an open fireplace and parquet floors
Split level kitchen/family/dining room with door to the terrace, a vaulted roof and large windows creates a wonderful space for living and entertaining
Oak frame conservatory with doors to the rear garden area
Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite loo and wash basin
Sevenhampton is a small Cotswold village which lies approx. 7.5 miles to the east of Cheltenham and 5 miles to the south of Winchcombe
It offers good access to the A40 with Oxford approx. 46 miles
There is St. Andrews Church, which is part of the Coln River Group of Parishes
Period Cotswold stone outbuildings which comprise a garden store which used to be the stables with two looseboxes and a store
Double garage with a large east facing window and external granary steps to the loft room above
West facing gardens in front of the house
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower beds and a paved terrace
Garden and paved area behind the house
Tel: 01608 651188