Winchcombe, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL54 5AB£3,250 pcm
Reception Rooms2 reception rooms
- Detached Cotswold stone barn
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
- Ground source heat pump
- Spectacular views
- Off road parking
- Local attractions include Sudeley Castle, Cheltenham Racecourse and Prescott Hill Climb
- Active High Street with an array of amenities
- St. Peters Church
- Countryside walks
- Council tax band - F (Annual charge £2,992.91)
One week’s rent - £750.00
This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Five weeks’ rent - £3,750.00
This covers damages and defaults on the part of the the tenant during the tenancy.