Greyrick Court, Mickleton, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, GL55 6TS£1,200 pcm
Reception Rooms1 reception rooms
- Wonderful north Cotswold village close to the border of Warwickshire and Worcestershire
- Well-equipped high street with Post Office, general store, two pubs and a traditional butcher
- The Three Ways House Hotel - home of the famous Pudding Club
- Primary School
- St Lawrence's Church
- Regular public transport services
- Countryside walks
- Electric heating
- Council tax band - D (Annual charge £2,006.85)
One week’s rent - £276.92
This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Five weeks’ rent - £1,384.61
This covers damages and defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.