Part-Time Lettings Negotiator
We are very pleased to announce we are now recruiting for a new team member to join our busy lettings team. The lettings department is run by Alex Turnbull and her team of Kyna Lydon, Gill Tillott and Camilla Haines.
We are searching for someone who is professional, computer literate, has a keen interest in property and above all is focused on delivering outstanding customer service.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails
- Arranging, carrying out and following up viewings
- Carrying out routine property inspections
- Liaising with owners and contractors to get property repairs instructed and track through to completion
- Letter writing and reporting
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Generally assisting with the day to day running of the department
Full training will be given if required.
9am – 2pm five days a week (25 hours pw) plus one Saturday morning in three.
Driving licence essential (pool car provided).
Please either call in and speak to Alex Turnbull or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org